PR Coordinator (Fashion)
Junior Press Officer
- Overall fashion sample management – requesting / returning / logging / sending all fashion samples (managing & monitoring the entire process start to finish)Liaise with the Central Buying Office, target media (Consumer & National / Men’s & Women’s) and all brand partners ensuring that press requests are completed to deadline and in the appropriate fashion.
- Managing couriers / delivery process start to finish
- Responsible for keeping Central Buying Office updated on all relevant press loans / sample status
- Sourcing all relevant information such as price/product description/brand as required and to deadline
- Chase back merchandise / deal with invoicing where appropriate
Day to Day:
- Scan daily all newspapers & monthly consumer press for House of Fraser credits including all relevant and appropriate retail information of note.
- Dealing with customer enquiries & provide relevant store and product information.
- Pro-actively generate press requests and place product according to the specified target media list.
- Develop and maintain on-going relationships with key target media contacts in order to promote House of Fraser on a national, consumer and regional level.
- Responsibility for the fashion showroom keeping it in orderly fashion for all appointments / ad hoc events etc.
- Monitoring, collating, saving all electronic press coverage including delivery of an updated and complete analysis on a weekly basis.Maintaining and updating the national & consumer contact database on a regular basis.
- Update Expected Editorial and Published Editorial Lists.
- Compiling daily coverage bulletin and distributing company wide.
- Maintaining sample cupboard in tidy and clear fashion at all times
- General office duties as requested
- Downloading, saving and sending all image requests as required and to deadline.
- Oversee filming requests and refer to Junior Press Officer / Press Officer where appropriate
- Co-ordinate all look book and press release mailings
- Maintain and update press specific website / manage PR Shots upload
- Proactively generate and conduct press appointments both in store and in the onsite showrooms
Seasonal - Assist Junior Press Officer and Press Officer with press shoot organisation including:
- Source category product according to set brief
- Manage sample movement and courier logistics
- Assisting on shoot location where necessary
- Manage and action product returns in a timely manner
- Coordinating caption information for credits / copy and press website through CBO
Seasonal: Assist Junior Press Officer / Press Officer with press show organisation including:
- Product management
- Delivery schedules
- Press Day set-up / Goodie Bags
- Liaise with CBO in order to collate all press sample information / ticketing
- Develop, nurture and maintain excellent press relationships during press show season helping to ensure all target media contacts are represented
- Manage and action all resulting press requests in order to maximize press show results
- Press Show breakdown and timely delivery of new season showroom set up.
The role of the Press Office is to gain positive press coverage across a target list of key print and online media including television and radio. The role of PR Coordinator is essential in supporting the small team of 3 individuals in achieving this aim.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, dedicated, well organised, with good communication, writing and IT skills. He/she will need to be self motivated, able to work under pressure and should demonstrate a flexible approach to the work required. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the PR door and a fantastic environment in which to learn the basics.
Previous PR experience/work experience is an added bonus. A passion for fashion is essential.
To apply for this position please follow the link below:
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for this position.