Working with the Head of PR and Marketing and The Editor In Chief at Fashion One Hong Kong, the candidate will be tasked with enhancing their profile across a broad range of online media, creating strategic and innovative campaigns. He will also be responsible to produce copies for the Fashion and Marketing department as managing our Online Magazine.
Key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Strategising, managing and implementing online marketing and PR campaigns by promoting the channel and offering to relevant bloggers, journalists and web editors.
- Researching and analysing suitable new websites and niches to secure relevant coverage.
- Building quality on-going relationships with key relevant bloggers, editors and web writers.
- Building and implementing brand-building social media campaigns.
- Building relations and securing coverage with media partners and websites.
- Liaising with our PR manager to maximise PR activity for SEO
- Preparing monthly campaign review and budget reports – delivering and reporting against monthly KPI’s.
- Initiating and leveraging Brand developments across all verticals, specifically web and offline/online PR
- Produce articles and copies around our programs and create editorial lines for our weekly Fashion News show
- Manage and direct all written contributors
The Requirements and KPIs:
- Online marketing or digital PR experience with strong understanding of SEO and role it plays within the marketing / PR mix
- Lives and breathes the web – a keen blogger, Twitter user or micro blogger who loves social media.
- Strong web research competence, comfortable researching, compiling and assimilating and data and information from across the web quickly and effectively.
- Creative marketing flair to spot and follow through on unique marketing opportunities within a Luxury /top end environment.
- Articulate ‘people person’ capable of being super persuasive able to build relations with webmasters, bloggers and journalists nurturing relations with site editors.
- Strong written competence, able to write compelling copy and articles for time pressured deadlines.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Location: Hong Kong but people with no HK resident card might have to work from the UK or the Philippines the first weeks.
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for the position