Provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the Communications Manager and Marketing Manager, and the Marketing team as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Coordinate McArthurGlen's corporate events and ad hoc PR activities, which support and underpin the delivery of the group marketing strategy.
- Planning and implementing B2B marketing activities - brochure and literature production, animation production, photo briefs, videos, provision of branded promotional tools
- Providing support with presentations and pitch writing across the business
- Measuring and reporting on B2B marketing activities & budget
- Coordinate, collate schedule of key industry events/conferences + MG key B2B events
- Help plan and organise our own events at conferences and trade shows
- Driving external communications, particularly to brands and local communities and raise fashion credentials
- Manage B2B advertising schedule and provision of ads to publications
- Improving and maintaining our company group website using content management system
- Assist PR and B2B MKT in communicating company news through a company newsletter / e-news yet to be developed
- Keeping the Business Development and Marketing content & templates up to date on our intranet
- Be the brand guardian and ambassador of corporate identity and tools
- Supporting office management when required
- All employees have a responsibility to comply with McArthurGlen Health, Safety, Environmental, and Energy policies
- Confidence, results oriented, personable, with drive, energy and initiative
- Organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to articulate results and ideas in a concise manner
- Work in a collaborative environment and influence others
- Adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges and deadlines
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Excellent project management skills
Experience / Qualifications
- Marketing experience preferably in a B2B environment
- An interest and ease in international environments - languages will be an advantage
- Have solid Microsoft Office skills, experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be an advantage
Based in London.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for this position.