An exciting opportunity has arisen to work on an internal communications extranet within the Richemont Group Public Relations team. Commencing in September for a three month period, this role will involve researching, writing and publishing content on Richemont PR World, an exclusive site supporting the needs of Richemont Brand Communications teams worldwide. The successful candidate will work with the PR World Coordinator developing content for this online tool.
- Daily consolidation of luxury news
- Suggest, research and write articles relevant to the luxury industry
- Development of current site content
- Maintenance of all databases
- Maintenance of the Events Calendar
- Assist the Group PR Team
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 6 months relevant work experience ideally in the luxury or relevant industry sector, within PR, Marketing, Publishing or Digital Communications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Spoken and written French is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, Photoshop is a plus
- Previous experience of an online content management system is a plus
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest and understanding of the luxury industry and Richemont brands
- Independent and diligent whilst working under supervision
- Enjoys reading
To apply please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for this position.