ROLE and LOCATION
Within the Showroom Division of Starworks Group, London.
Offices at 33 Cork Street, Mayfair.
An exciting entry level role has become available for a Showroom Assistant at Starworks London. We are looking for an organised, ambitious individual with excellent attention to detail and previous experience in a fast-paced fashion environment.
- Responsible for all samples, including wrong returns and missing samples
- Utilize Fashion GPS to ensure every sample is uploaded, reserved, signed out, and returned properly on a daily basis
- Build and maintain relationships with Fashion Assistants across UK and International publications
- Organise all daily send-outs, including reservations and showroom pulls
- Upload new season samples to GPS pre-press day and throughout the season
- Maintain visual standards of showroom
- Assist in the training and management of interns-both short and long-term
- Assist with seasonal look book send-out
- Receive and communicate daily deliveries of samples
- Co-coordinate samples call-backs and returns
- Return samples and oversee the process when completed by interns
- Sample logistics - organise international couriers ensuring all correct documentation is supplied
RELATIONSHIPS AND ROLES
- Reporting into Showroom Manager and Managing Director where relevant
- Supported by a selection of long term interns and Account Executives
- Would be appropriate as a first full time role for the right candidate
Please submit your CV and covering letter addressed to Georgie Urlich, firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday the 6th of August.
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for this position.