Job Profile: To be responsible for the Monica Vinader in house PR activities and support the delivery of brand content for e-commerce and social media platforms
Reports to: Head of Marketing and Communication
Salary: £18K - 22K DOE
Hours: 9am to 6pm with 1hr lunch break
Days: Monday - Friday
Entitlements: 24 days per annum holiday (TBC)
Location: 11-12 Southcomb Street, W14 London
This role will give you the opportunity to get involved in everything from day to day management of a press department, writing press releases, to organising press events as well as being a key player in the management and execution of the social media strategy.
This is the perfect role for a graduate with experience from working in marketing and communications, looking to further establish their career and be key player in a growing marketing team.
We are a small team working very closely together, which is why it is crucial that our new team member is a positive, well organised, a team player and not afraid of getting their hands dirty. Minimum of 1-2 years UK work experience required.
Following the direction of the Head of Marketing and Communication, the Social Media and Press Executive is expected to implement the following activities on brand, on budget and on time;
- Working to agreed campaign calendars and commercial objectives, develop and deliver content for social media platforms and the company blog:
- Liaising daily with the brand's PR agencies, ensuring agreed performance goals are met
- Co-ordinate the selection and ordering of PR samples
- Record and where appropriate distribute press cuttings and celebrity gifting information. All markets
- Prepare and distribute PR activity reports
- Manage all press and celebrity gifting
- Manage press and Celebrity pages on the brand's website
- Press Contact Database
Please send a copy of your CV to Anna Karlen email@example.com
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for this position.