Location: Shepherd's Bush
MR PORTER – a dedicated menswear site from the NET-A-PORTER group is the first global shopping destination of its kind. MR PORTER launched in early 2011 and offers an edited product selection of the best in men’s style, from global designer labels to niche specialist brands alongside original editorial and style advice. MR PORTER is powered, curated, edited and served by an independent world class team who benefit from the global infrastructure of the NET-A-PORTER group, a site with over ten years of online luxury retail experience delivering to over 170 countries worldwide.
We are seeking a Personal Shopping Advisor/Style Advisor to join the Personal Shopping team. The role is sales and retention orientated and focuses on developing strong relationships with new and existing customers, whilst supporting the wider personal shopping team. Most importantly, you will provide exceptional service levels to ensure that our customers enjoy a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience, wherever they are. Second Language preferred (German/French).
- Reporting to the Personal Shopping Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Style Advice - responding to customer queries regarding all aspects of style, and maximising the potential to turn these enquiries into sales and lasting relationships
- Personalising the MR PORTER customer experience and exceed expectations at every point of contact through providing exceptional customer service
- Taking ownership for all customer cases, ensuring prompt resolution of any issues with support from customer care
- Increasing spend of IP database and developing customer loyalty through developing an intuitive understanding of an individual's style needs and preferences in relation to their lifestyle
- Cross and up sell at every opportunity, ensuring that personal sales targets are exceeded and supporting sell thru of slower selling styles
- Managing waiting lists for forthcoming arrivals
- Communicate customer demand to buying team members, staying up to date on best and worst selling products
- Working closely with the MR PORTER Sales & Customer Care team to ensure a consistent communication flow and knowledge sharing between teams with regard to product
- Ensuring optimum product knowledge of forthcoming, new and existing product at all times
- Assisting with customer events as required and ensure prompt follow up with attendees to build lasting relationships
- Supporting the Personal Shopper as required
- Supporting the wider MR PORTER Sales & Marketing team with promotions/activities as required
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Must have experience as a Senior / Luxury sales assistant with client book a bonus
- Personal shopper for a luxury fashion brand, as well as solid experience in selling men's tailoring
- Deep understanding of the luxury menswear customer, their needs and expectation
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets and building lasting relationships with customers resulting in loyalty
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Numerate with strong computer literacy, particularly in Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent eye for detail; strong organisational skills including the ability to work to stringent deadlines
- A pro-active approach to driving sales and the MR PORTER customer experience
This role is based in our London head office, located in W12.
Please click on the link to apply:
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for this position.