Wonderful opportunity to gain experience of how the public relations department of a fashion house operates over the course of six months.
The candidate will work in the Press Office for Luxury Accessories Brands:
Tod's - Italian luxury leather goods Company including men's and women's shoes, bags, accessories and capsule ready to wear collection.
Roger Vivier - French Luxury Accessories House of women's shoes, handbags, sunglasses, jewellery and small leather goods.
Start date: August 2012
Duration: 6 month internship
- To support the PR Team in all areas
- The intern should gain valuable experience of how the public relations department of a fashion house operates
- They should get an understanding of the way in which we work with the national press, the weekly and the monthly magazines
- The intern will also get an insight into events and marketing both at a brand and retail level
- Student or recent graduate with a keen interest in communications who would like to pursue a career in Public Relations, Events or Fashion
- Punctual, committed and responsible individual
- High-level IT skills including excel, outlook, photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as the day-to-day contact for the Press Office
- Well presented and confident, enthusiastic manner
To apply for this position please send CV and covering letter to Kirstee Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for this position.