A global leading retail and fashion brand based in London are currently seeing a highly skilled and equally experienced Digital Manager for their very busy and successful ecommerce department.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination and running of the e-commerce channels, liaising with content managers and marketers responsible for the copy, designers responsible for the look and feel and merchandisers responsible for the product.
- Manage web content manager and their web production team to ensure relevant content is made to attract visitors and drive sales.
- Develop the content and usability of the Brands digital portfolio across web and mobile channels to provide the customer with an easy to use, e-commerce website inspired by the in-store shopping experience and driving conversion.
- Develop systems and processes to enable Multi-channel Retailing and International Trading.
- Take the broader Brand Strategy and translate it into an effective online commerce strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring the production quality of the site, both content and presentation is set and maintained.
- Manage the internal process of communication between the IT web development team, Group E-commerce team and the Brand website team ensuring that resource and time is available and planned to deliver agreed website projects within time and budgets.
- Manage relationships with third party providers on agreed projects to deliver a better customer journey
- Manage the communication of e-commerce projects to the business with particular emphasis on the project sponsors (Department Heads) e.g. internal newsletter.
- Alongside the E-Commerce Marketing Manager, develop and deliver an ‘Attract, Retain and Return’ strategy particularly focusing on “Retain”, ensuring a memorable shopping experience and regular return e.g. Content, features, functionality, navigation, product range, images.
- Support the marketing promotional calendars of the brands, incorporating the main call to action, hero products and promotional features.
- Analyse web analytics to understand ways of improving the customer journey
- Strong project management skills
- Good problem solving skills – can overcome issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions
- Good understanding of web usability and how to implement best practice
- Works with others and is able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast past environment
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results
- Passion for on-line industry
- Head of E-Commerce
- Other members of E-Commerce team
- IT Functions
- Customer Services
- Creative Design team
- Marketing team
- Peers in other Brands
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for this position.