Village Press are looking for a new Account Executive to join their dynamic team, based in Clerkenwell. The applicant must show ambition, self motivation, initiative, flexibility, demonstrate excellent communication skills and a desire to be part of an energetic team. You must maintain strong administrative and organisational skills, excellent prioritising and time management, ability to work to tight deadlines, a competent standard of presentation and writing skills. Above all, you must show a genuine passion and interest in fashion and style and demonstrate a keen knowledge of UK media including online media and fashion blogs.
Salary on application.
The Account Executive is responsible for the day to day running of accounts, driving and generating press coverage, writing press releases and providing essential support to the Account Manager.
- day to day contact for media enquiries - sample requests - price enquiries
- generate shopping and news placement in appropriate titles
- ensure the smooth running of the press office
- drive and maintain editorial placement in select publications/viral media and celebrity/social targets
- ensure PR opportunities are maximised
- pro-actively pursue coverage through desirable new mediums
- work directly with overseas press offices to coordinate sample requests efficiently
- supply product images to press and maintain photographic library
- prepare monthly client press reports
- compile status reports regarding client update meetings, discussions and projects
- database management - keep database updated with new contacts/details.
- ensure all seasonal collections are correctly booked into our online tracking system.
- involvement in the coordination of seasonal events i.e. seating plans, press open days and look book mailings
- liaise with celebrity agents re product placement opportunities
- maintain regular contact/relations with key press UK and overseas
- monitor coverage daily for client coverage and new opportunities and ensure client editorial efficiently scanned filled and presented - ready in time for reporting.
- oversee Showroom Manager on product sample send outs and ensuring the showroom is well run and organised
- write clear, effective press releases
- hands on support at press events
- regular showroom merchandising
Please send your CV to Suzi@village-press.com
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for this position.