Underground was born out of a love of renegade style rock n roll. Underground has been adopted by designers at the bleeding edge of fashion, who have been inspired by the brand’s uncompromising style.
Underground is distributed though a network of select retailers across 60 countries.
Job Description – Marketing Manager
The position is based at our office in London . The Marketing Manager will be responsible to all aspects of the brands above and below line marketing activities to include management of the global online presence and all aspects of social media and coordination with the PR activities of the brand
The key duties are:
- Traditional print and online advertising. Planning , coordination and execution of the brands advertising campaigns in the UK and overseas.
Innovative Marketing Activities
- Management of all below line marketing activities
- Management of assigned marketing projects including product launches, marketing initiatives, promotions.
- Maintaining the creative and informative content of the Underground website with current information and news and ensuring that all current brand activities are featured in a coordinated manner. Daily , weekly , monthly and seasonal updates to the site .
- Monitoring all external websites that feature Underground to ensure that they comply with all of the brand policies and guidelines. Issuing brand guidelines to external sites and compliance notices to ensure consistency of the brand across the internet.
Management of the content of all Underground social media including:
- Facebook- develop the Underground Facebook presence to create a customer community . Engage Underground customer fans with creative content and the opportunity to interact with the brand
- Blog- maintain the Underground blog with a constant feed of posts that provide Underground customers with information about the brand, products and the underground Never Known environment.
- Twitter-maintain a constant feed of tweets to inform customers about the brand , products and the consumers that wear the shoes
- Tumblr-maintain an Underground tumblr that features photos of those things that reflect the underground brand and the Never Known language
- Instagram- maintain a feed of instagrams to provide followers with up to date information about the product and brand
- Maintain and Develop the Underground consumer mailing list
- Coordinate and prepare content for the Underground zine –Never Known-selecting the material for feature on the website and across the social media outlets
- Coordinating all digital marketing activities with the PR office ensuring that all Press features and actions are utilised for digital marketing and that the PR office is kept aware of all digital marketing activities .
- Coordinating with the PR office on all product , store and collaboration launches to ensure maximise exposure achieved in both print and online media.
- Coordinating with sales team and store team to ensure that all activities are utilised for digital marketing and that those teams are kept fully aware of all of the digital marketing activities and opportunities to develop the sales and brand.
- Develop and Maintain Online Community relationships
- To maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships with the online community of bloggers to help broaden brand awareness and engagement
- Internet Compliance report- detailing all sites feature Underground and their compliance with branding policy
- Statistics Report- weekly report detailing web visits, blog visits, number of followers etc.
- Project report- project updates for all launches.
Some key skills that you need:
- A friendly and efficient telephone manner suitable Good organisational skills
- Well developed social media technical skills
- Able to effectively prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Good written communication skills ,confident and able to build good working relationships over the telephone and by e mail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to set up systems to organise and manage administrative work
- Close attention to detail
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry but only candidates being invited to interview will be contacted.
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for this position.