Position Title: Project Manager - Campaign for Wool (CFW)
Department: Global Marketing
Reports To: Regional Marketing Manager (Western Hemisphere)
Salary: £35k - £40k
The core function of the Project Manager - CFW is to lead the marketing, business development and product development process across a specifically assigned campaign. Through market knowledge and consumer insight and a great understanding of the global market (in the area of your specific campaign) you will identify future trends and develop new opportunities for growth within your campaign.
You will need to build operating plans, business development programmes, marketing campaigns, and materials required by regional staff for your campaign.
You will assist the regional teams and staff in the execution of the programmes developed to further Merino wool awareness, demand, value and consumption under your campaign.
- Campaign strategy build, management and execution
- Working with the Regional Marketing Manager to ensure the campaign assists in achieving the overall company goals
- Identify and develop industry leading solutions to grow the Campaign for Wool on and offline
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve the information and business opportunities available for your campaign
- Event planning, management and execution
- Preparing collateral – from copywriting to completing design briefs, overseeing production and following publication policies
- Coordination of all requirements for your campaign including instruction manuals, marketing materials, business development plans, presentations, contracts, and more as required
- Responsible for creating and distributing materials (marketing and product) and supporting regional teams with the roll out of the campaign
- Keep abreast of market trends and advise and influence key brand partners that can assist in expanding the campaign
- Supporting the Country Managers to successfully implement the Campaign for Wool in their regions – from strategy development to planning, administration and execution. Also gathering feedback from the Country Managers to ensure the campaign can be improved each year
- Assist in managing key account relationships specific to the Campaign for Wool
- Identify, develop and deliver tools that simplify reporting and data collection for your campaign
- Brand guideline creation, updates and ensuring adherence for the Campaign for Wool
- Budget management and reporting
- Provide status reports and update monthly for the government, Campaign for Wool committee, Woolmark international staff and executive
- Day to day activities as requested by the Regional Marketing Manager
- Reporting for management, board and shareholders
- Project administration and contract monitoring
- All other duties as required
KEY CRITERIA FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Tertiary education in marketing business, events management or communications
- Fashion specific is of benefit
- 5+ years marketing communications experience, preferably with an agency or within the apparel industry
- Including a minimum of 2 years’ project or event management
- Business development or account management experience preferred
Other Skills & Attributes
- High level motivation
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work as a team player
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Regional Marketing Manager – Western Hemisphere
- Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer
- Global Business Development Manager
- Global business development team
- Global Marketing team
- Campaign for Wool Committee
- Key accounts specific to the Campaign for Wool
- Agencies to support Campaign for Wool activity
We’re ideally looking for someone to start immediately.
Please send your application to Daniela Giorgiutti, HR Consultant, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV and a cover letter addressing the key criteria for the role.
Please note in order to be considered for this position candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please mention Fashion Monitor when applying for this position.